Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Clickfree Backup System

Ahhhhh......where to begin? It was a snowy day, okay back too far. I was running out of space on my computer, buy an external drive, transfer video files of 8-24 month old daughter to external drive along with backups. time passes......time passes...... Now comes the key step, ****, FORGET VIDEOS WERE ON THERE. time passes.......time passes. Try to do backup, backup drive says no space. Delete backups? No just reformat drive. S-T-U-P-I-D!!! Here comes the haiku:

one click of finger
video is lost forever
the sound of my tears

Even expensive, really expensive, did I mention expensive, company cannot restore.

Okay, I need this, I really need this Clickfree Backup System. I should not be entering a contest, I should be getting my you-know-what to a store and buying this. "sigh" Oh, will she ever learn, no she'll never learn. I'm entering the contest.

If you would like to enter too,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments!