Saturday, April 4, 2009

Does this blog design make my butt look big?

Hey, there! Momma Makes Money is giving away a blog design/re-design, including buttons, and signatures, and sidebars, and oooooooooo-weeeeeeee all kinds of bells and whistles. I need it, huh? This is a bit boring and if I'm going to get into bigger and better things, I neeeeeed a makeover.

In fact, I think I qualify as needing an extreme makeover!

Okay, I AM in it to win it!

Why? Funny you should ask. Up until now, I have a personal blog for family and friends and a blog that has posts about other people's giveaways. I think I'm getting ready to venture out and become a review / giveaway site. Wow, that's the first time I've said that out loud. I'm hoping to attend Blogher. I learn quick and hope I can catch on to this.

Anyway, that's why I'm in it win it! I neeeeeeed this, really bad. Did I mention that this would be a huge boost for me and that I neeeeeeed this. Thanks for a great opportunity. I'm knockin' at the door!

The designer offering this fantastic giveaway is Sara Bonds of Subjective Beauty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments!