Saturday, October 31, 2009

Review: Yubo

I received a surprise in the mail. The box said "Yubo". Hmmmm, I had no clue what it was. Did I win a prize? Was it a gift from a friend or family member for my daughter? What was a "Yubo"?

Well, I can't answer where it came from, but I now know what it is! A Yubo is a delightful lunchbox for the special child in your life. My first impression was from the quality of the materials, then the attractive design.

For Parents, Yubo is:
*easy - there are three containers and an icepack inside, perfect for holding lunchtime goodies and keeping them fresh.
*safe - all the pieces of the box are dishwasher safe! This is important for me, Yubo is easy to clean and clean effectively. I always feel better about things cleaned in the dishwasher. With Yubo, everything associated with my daughter's lunch can be dishwasher-clean. Also the plastic used to make Yubo is bpa-free.
*responsible - no more disposable plastic bags makes this eco-friendly.

As a parent, what more could you want than easy, safe, and responsible? If I weren't married, I'd seriously consider dating a Yubo......

For Children, Yubo is:
*fun - the faceplates on the box are swappable! You can upload your own creations or choose from the Yubo gallery of designs. This makes the box personalizeable (okay, that is no way a word, but you know what I mean). Yubo also has Personality Tags that can be collected. My daughter loves her "collections"!

As a child, is there anything else than fun?

If you want to know more about the Yubo, go to www.getyubo.com because I am not going to write a long and boring review. Boring maybe, long?, nope!

The featured product in this post was provided to me free of charge by Yubo. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company. Please refer to this site's Terms of Use for more information. Thank you for help with this statemen and the Terms of Use to Giovanni Di Sauro and Kim Grabinski !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments!