Friday, May 22, 2009

Mamapedia

Have you heard of Mamapedia? It's a website where a parent can ask a question and see responses from other parents! It's like asking your older sisters and for those of us who don't have sisters - that's great!

I went to Mamapedia and asked for a recommendation of sunscreen to use on a toddler's face.

Yesterday, we were outside almost all day. Last night I found out that I didn't get the sunscreen on evenly on Maya's face. I'm always so worried about getting it in her eye's that I rush and miss spots. Poor baby was a splotchy mess!

I learned on Mamapedia that there is a Banana Boat Baby no-tears sunscreen! I'm looking forward to using it on Maya and on myself and avoid the burning feeling when sunscreen drips into eyes!

Thank you Mamapedia - love it!

mayacarpenter at verizon dot net

(Please enter me for door prizes but don't enter me for the grand prize. I was lucky enough to win a Vado at another twitter party. Someone else's turn!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments!