This is contest entry for those crazy folks at TodaysMama and Cricut.
Be sure to check out Cricut's cool new cartridges and the chance at $30,000 in travel for you and your friends at the Great Gypsy Escape site! http://bit.ly/FWcud
Great Escape Meme
1. If you could escape to anywhere in the world where would it be?
Paris - didn't need even half a second to think about it.
2. What song do you play when you are by yourself in the car?
Hard question - in a celebration mood, something I can sing along to loud and proud - ie We are the Champions by Queen; in the summer, in a convertible in Chicago - Lakeshore Drive by Aliotta Haynes Jeremiah; feeling mellow - Touch me in the morning - Diana Ross
3. If you had a night to yourself, and money was no object, what would you do?
Go to a great French restaurant and a movie on the Champs Elsyees
4. What is your guilty pleasure?
Chocolate covered strawberries
5. What is the farthest place you have traveled away from your home?
Hawaii or Europe, not sure which is farther
6. Last book that you couldn't put down?
Christian fiction, Michigan, but I have Twilight sitting on my desk and I'm guessing that will be difficult to put down.
7. When you want to escape into another time, what movie do you watch?
Love Comes Softly
8. What is your favorite local escape?
Spa in Valpo
9. How do you escape on a budget?
10. Best food you've ever had while on vacation.
Steak and lobster at Benihana.
Post and answer the meme questions on your blog and then send TodaysMama a link to your post via email with “Cricut Meme” in the subject line. You can even tag a few friends to participate in the meme. (Spread that love!) Click here to see an example.