Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Avocado's From Mexico Dress-Up Game and Contest


My daughter was just telling me that tomatoes and avocados are fruits! Avocados, according to my four year old (and I did get verification) is a very healthy choice for kids! They are a good source of fiber, have no salt, or cholesterol. Who knew?

Well, the folks at Avocados from Mexico knew! And they are encouraging children to learn more about Avocados at their website, with an Avocado Dress-Up game. It's a fun coloring game featuring Al and Ava Avocado. (I think they were my neighbors a few years back!) You can also print out fun coloring pages.



Moms can also find kid-friendly recipes to make with delicious Avocados from Mexico (the ones without names, not Al and Ava, of course!).

Go and visit the Avocado Dress-Up coloring contest page and play the game. Don't forget to enter the contest at www.avocadodressup.com

Disclosure: I wrote this blog post at the request of Avocados from Mexico, making me eligible to get a $25 iCARD gift card. If I'm one of the first 100 bloggers to write a post, I will earn a $25 iCard gift card for writing about the game. For more info, visit http://www.avocadodressup.com/bloggerinfo/index.aspx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments!